As an additional safeguard ensuring the authenticity of your signers you can assign each signer a PIN, which they are required to enter before being able to start signing your document.
In order to add a PIN please follow the below instructions:
1. Once you add your contacts simply click on the Signer Pin symbol as shown below:
2. A new pop-up will open and you can enter your Signer PIN here:
3. Once you add and save the PIN you can continue preparing the document.
Here is a quick summary of how to set up a Signer PIN for your signers in video format:
Editing the PIN
In case you need to change the PIN that is set for a specific document follow the below steps:
1. Select the document and from the Actions menu select > Edit & Resent
2. Select Proceed
3. Select the Singer PIN field (shown in green) and edit or remove the PIN:
4. Proceed with sending out the document again