As with any other software, there are some limitations you should know about in order to avoid any confusion or misunderstandings while using Xodo Sign:
- Page Rotation
- At the moment, it's not possible to rotate a page or the whole document itself. This needs to be done before uploading the document to Xodo Sign.
- Merge Documents
- The limit of documents that can be merged into one single Xodo Sign document is 200.
- Number of Signers
- The maximum number of signers on a single document is 200;
The limit is 5 signers per document if you are a Free Plan user.
- Maximum upload File size
- Files uploaded to Xodo Sign can have a maximum size of 500MB. If the file size is bigger than that, it will not be accepted by the system.
- Type of documents accepted
- We support any kind of text-based document files, but PDF gets you the best results.
- Type of images accepted
- We accept .png and .jpg only