As an additional safeguard ensuring the authenticity of your signers, you can assign each signer a PIN, which they are required to enter before being able to start signing your document.
In order to add a PIN, please follow the below instructions:
1. Once you add your contacts, simply click on the Enable button next to the "Signer authentication disabled" prompt:
2. A new pop-up will open, and you can enter your Signer PIN here:
3. Once you add and save the PIN, you will see the "PIN authentication enabled" confirmation, and you can continue preparing the document.
Here is a quick summary of how to set up a Signer PIN for your signers in video format:
Editing the PIN
In case you need to change the PIN that is set for a specific document, follow the below steps:
1. Access the document and from the Actions menu select Edit & Resend
2. Select Proceed
3. Select the button for enabling/disabling the authentication and edit or remove the PIN:
4. Proceed with sending out the document again