🔧 Troubleshooting Tips
Having trouble accessing or entering your verification code? Please find more information and troubleshooting tips in the following article 👉 Troubleshooting Device Verifications Issues
At Xodo Sign, we understand the importance of keeping your personal information safe and secure. We are committed to providing you with the best possible experience while ensuring your documents and personal information remain secure. With this in mind, we are excited to announce the launch of our latest feature - Device Verification.
In today's digital age, it is important to stay vigilant and safeguard against unauthorized access to your personal information. Our new Device Verification feature adds an extra layer of protection to your e-signatures by preventing unauthorized access in case login credentials are compromised. Even if someone obtains your login credentials, they won't be able to log in without the verification code.
If you try to log in from a new device or browser, Xodo Sign will automatically send a 6-digit OTP (one-time password) to the registered account email address. You will then be prompted to enter the verification code to confirm your identity and gain access to your account.
📧 Important information
It is important to note that you will need to have access to the email address used for your Xodo Sign account in order to complete the verification. If you do not have access to your login email address, you will get locked out of Xodo Sign, and therefore we suggest updating your current email in the Account settings. 👉 Edit Account Details
🔐 No Opt-out option
To ensure the security of your documents, personal and client information, Device Verification is mandatory and cannot be disabled in the settings or per request.
What are the verification steps?
- First, log in to your Xodo Sign account.
- If you are logging in from an unrecognized browser or device, you will be presented with a Device Verification prompt.
- Upon clicking the "Request verification code" button, an email with OTP will be delivered to your inbox.
- Go to your inbox and copy the verification code.
- Paste the OPT and click "Verify."
- Once you click "Verify" and if the entered code is correct, the Device Verification will be completed, and you will be logged in and forwarded to the "Select Business page."
After these steps have been completed, your device/browser should remain verified, and you will not be prompted to enter the OTP again. To ensure this, you might need to enable persistent cookies in your browser. Please note that the following browser settings may prevent your Device Verification from staying stored for your next login:
- Browser security is set to "high"
- History is auto-cleared after a short period of time or when you close your browser
- Private browsing is enabled